Friday, May 28, 2010

More Magazine Summer Issue

Just a quick post,

I had an opportunity to do the feature illustration for More magazine and just got my copy in the mail early this week. The illustrations were for an article about how the different genders cope with divorce.

I absolutely love illustrating for More. The AD always gives me meaningful articles to work with and my brain always gets a good workout from it as well. Ladies check out More Magazine in your local bookstores if you get a chance; and guys too, of course :)

A sneak peak at the contributors’ page (I'm there at the bottom),


Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm not sure where in the world you are but it sure is HOT here... sweats*

4 comments:

Gulzar said...

Darn! I LOOOOUUUVEEEE YOUR BLOG AND ITS WONDERFUL COLOURS!

WOW! keep em comin! I will be here more often now! :)

Jason K. said...

You're so very talented and lovely! Keep the good stuff coming.

CoryCK said...

Your work is incredible. I love how you follow each line to an emotional punch. You are incredible.

Christina Ung said...

Thanks for the feedback and nice comments. Happy to know you're all enjoying yourselves :)