Thursday, December 23, 2010

Santa Baby!

It's almost Christmas, my favourite holiday! One evening a couple of years ago, I illustrated Ice Cream Man for fun not knowing that it would be loved by so many. Still today, Ice cream man remains one of my favourite images and has received recognition on the cover of Applied Arts magazine, 'chosen' by American illustration and featured on many more websites and blogs. So I wanted to take a moment to say "thank you". Thank you to everyone I had an opportunity to work with this year, my friends, my family, and those who reached out to me and showed me their support.

In midst of the holiday spirit (and as a tribute to Ice Cream Man), I came up with this fun drawing last night. Enjoy and MERRY CHRISTMAS!


And of course, this post wouldn't be complete if I didn't show you my roughs :P


And the final line art,

4 comments:

Veronica said...

Merry Christmas! Congrats!

alex fine illustration said...

That's cute and awesome. Merry Christmas!

Jason K. said...

Very smart. Merry Christmas Christina!

Pippi said...

hehe so cute ^^