Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday Image Diary: The Flower Girl


This Thursday’s image reflects my infatuation with roses combined with the elaborate hairs styles of the Victorian era. Because roses only bloom for short periods where I live, I figured that I should illustrate someone who can at least enjoy fresh roses and peonies all year long.

Just a heads up, I finished the worst of my deadlines so I will be posting the BusinessWeek blog (I promised a while back) sometime this week. If you have a chance, drop by again in a few days and check it out :)

~Bye for now.

Note **Thursday Image Diary is about putting aside 1-3 hours every Thursday to draw & scribble to my heart’s desire. These images represent my own personal feelings and my interpretations of events. **

1 comment:

Shelley Whiting said...

Love all the roses on her head. I love all the detail. A very beautiful artwork.