Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Unreliable Super Hero, "Published"



The Unreliable Superhero was one of my favourite images from my Thursday Image Diary Series. For that reason, I finished it off and here it is! The illustration also ended up getting published by Atlantic Magazine which makes me all the more happy.

And of course, this post would not be complete if I didn't show you my process work:





I hope you enjoyed this post. Thursday image diary is on hold for the time being as I'm working on some tight deadlines and attending some courses out of the country. I hope you'll bear with the lack of updates for a bit longer.

Cheers and lots of love to you.

~Christina

4 comments:

Dwiejudha said...

yes Christina, we always be patiently waiting your Thursday image diary! Always love the works and how you share all the process. good luck for you!

Michael Byers said...

Love this. Saw this in the mag. Looks great!!

Veronica said...

Awesome!

Christina Ung said...

Thank you all! And Dwiejudha especially for being so very patient.